Sunday, December 10, 2006

Thought of the Day

"Losers spend time explaining why they lost..."

"Losers spend time explaining why they lost. Losers spend their lives thinking about
what they’re going to do. They rarely enjoy doing what they’re doing."

-Dr. Eric Berne

-----


National Geographic Adventure Magazine


Travel that will set your heart pounding, open your eyes, and force you to look again at what surrounds you. Because, in the end, a trip of a lifetime isn't about thread counts, umbrella cocktails, or bragging rights. It's about discovering that there's more to the world - and yourself - than you knew.

-----


"A hundred times every day I remind myself..."

"A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on
the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving."

-Albert Einstein

No comments: